Owned by SEOL .
100% trustworthy, all goods come from my supplier in Korea if not otherwise.
Contact me at @__seol for fast replies
I speak Korean and English^^ (translator at various forums, so I can communicate well with the Korean side reg. the goods.
Only Buy from me if you trust me(:
Contact
rewind_xo@hotmail.com; please add subject as [ORDER] or [ENQUIRY]
Collection via. meetups / postage (pay for postage)
Payment via meetup only
Terms and Conditions
1. Please do not send in order if you are unsure
2. No backing out once order is placed
3. If it is under pre-order please pay beforehand
4. Always be sure of price before ordering
5. If you need to cancel meetups please do so at least 24h before arranged time.
6. Please be punctual for meetups.
7. Please be patient while waiting for goods, I send in orders once or twice every month
Terms and Conditions are subject to change.
Navigations
Meetup Info
Saturdays at Novena,
School days from Tampines-Pasir Ris OR Paya Lebar, Newton
Mass Meetups held once a month for collection
----
----
Extra Column
Optional Information here
---
---
Extra Column
Optional Information here
Memories
Credits